Strawberry Sorbet or Gelato
This recipe pair comes to us from our vendor Paris Gourmet and was adapted using Rader Foods products.
- mixing bowl
- 1000 grams Ravifruit Strawberry Puree
- 600 grams Ravifruit Sorbet Syrup
- 150 grams Water
- ½ each Lemon Juice
- 280 grams Sugar
- 50 grams Gelpan Cold Gelato Base
- 1000 grams water
- 130 grams Gelatech Strawberry Paste
- Mix or blend all ingredients together.
- Chill for 1/2 hour and then process in your batch freezer.
- Combine dry ingredients well.
- Add wet ingredients.
- Allow base to mature at least twenty minutes, but preferably 1-4 hours.
- Add the desired Gelatech flavorings. Process in a batch freezer.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!