Cherry Chocolate Chip Blondies
This recipe is from Desserts with Benefits and was edited to include Rader Products. Check them out for more great recipes.
- 370 grams Ravifuit Morello Cherry Puree
- 96 grams Granulated Erythritol
- 14 grams Avocado Oil
- ¾ tsp Natural Cherry Flavor
- 160 grams Brown Rice flavor
- 120 grams Double Acting Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Barry Callebaut Chocolate Chips Dark Sugar Free 40,000ct
- 105 grams Powdered Erythritol
- 3 tbsp Ravifruit Morello Cherry Puree
- ⅛ tsp Natural Cherry Flavor
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line an 8" brownie pan with parchment paper both ways.
- For the cherry puree, whisk in the erythritol, oil, stevia extract, and cherry flavor.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the brown rice flour, oat flour, baking powder, and salt. Dump the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and fold together until the batter is smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips. Scoop the batter into the prepared pan and spread it out to the edges. Bake for ~30 minutes, or until the center of the blondies are firm when tapped. Let cool completely in the pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the erythritol, cherry puree, and cherry flavor. Spread onto the cooled blondies. Slice and serve!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Rader Foods does not own this recipe- Original creator Desserts with Benefits.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!