Cherry Chocolate Chip Muffins
This recipe is from Paradise Fruit and Lord Byrons Kitchen and was remixed to include Rader products. check these sites out for more great recipes.
- muffin pan
- muffin liner
- non stick spray
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a muffin tin with paper liners or coat the muffin tin cavities with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat together the butter, milk, eggs, and vanilla until well incorporated.Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir until combined with a spatula.
- Stir in the chopped candied cherries and the chocolate chips.
- Evenly share the batter between the 12 muffin liners.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 3-5 minutes. Remove muffins from muffin tin and place on a wire cooling rack to finish cooling.
Rader Foods does not own this recipe- Original Recipe from Lord Byrons Kitchen
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!