Established in 1910 by Mr. Wilhelm Hauser, thermohauser came to be known in the market as supplier of high quality products for the baking industry. The name thermohauser is the synthesis of the family name Hauser and thermoplastics which the company started processing in the 1950s. In 1970 thermohauser was sold by Mr. Hauser´s son to the current owners, the Busch family. Still today, thermohauser remains a family owned business now in the hands of the third generation.
Showing all 6 results