Raspberry Jam Sandwhiches
This recipe is from Saveur and was remixed to use Rader Foods products
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Beat butter and sugar with a mixer until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and egg; beat
- Add flour and salt; mix.
- Transfer dough to a floured surface, form into a disk, roll until 1⁄4" thick
- Using a 2" fluted round cutter, cut out cookies and transfer to parchment paper-lined baking sheets, spaced apart.
- Chill for about 30 minutes.
- Using a 1 1⁄4" plain round cutter, cut out centers of half the cookies; discard centers.
- Bake cookies until lightly browned, 10-12 minutes; cool.
- Dust cookie rings with confectioners' sugar.
- Place 1 tsp. jam in center of each whole cookie; spread to within 1⁄3″ of edge
- Top each with a cookie ring.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!