Kulfi is a popular Indian dessert. This recipe is from Veg Recipes of India and was remixed to use Rader products.
- sauce pan
- 2.5 cups cows milk or almond milk
- 2.5 cup Ravifruit Mango Puree
- ¼ cup Sugar adjust based on mango sweetness
- 4 to 5 pc green cardamon crushed or ¼ cardamon powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 12 to 15 pc Nutley Farm Pistachios Shelled-blanched or soaked Peeled and sliced, keep some for garnish
- 2 to 3 tbsp Patis'France Almond Paste
- 2.5 or 3 tbsp Rice Flour or 2tbsp corn flour dissolved in 3tbsp milk
- Put saffron and almond milk in a pan.
- Heat on a low flame. just let the almond milk come to a gentle heat. don't boil the almond milk.
- If using dairy milk then simmer on a low flame for about 15 to 18 mins.
- Add sugar. Stir till the sugar has dissolved.
- Dissolve the rice flour in 3 tbsp milk.
- Add this rice flour paste to the milk. Keep on stirring so that no lumps are formed.
- Cook on a low flame. Stir in between.
- Continue to cook till the mixture thickens. Switch off the flame.
- Add the almond paste, Stir and let the mixture cool.
- Add the mango puree, pistachio slices and mix well.
- Pour mango kulfi into serving bowls or kulfi moulds. Freeze for 8-10 hours.
- Serve cold and top with saffron, sliced pistachios, cardamom powder or falooda.
Remixed from original version by Dassana Amit- Rader Foods does not own this recipe.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!