Follow these easy steps for a festive pumpkin face apple pie! If you create this dish be sure to take a photo and show us!
- Mix Apple Filling and Red Red Liqua-gel together, then spread mixture along bottom of pie crust.
- Arrange apple slices inside pie crust in desired orientation.
- Cut top of pie crust into a jack o lantern face.
- Place top layer pie crust onto pie
- Pinch crust edges to close gap between bottom crust and top crust.
Step 5 and Step 6
- Using a pastry brush, brush on a layer of melted butter to top of crust.
- Bake at 350 for 40min to 45min- or till apples are tender and crust is golden brown.
After it’s done, marvel at your beautiful creation, and of course take a huge bite!