Delicious butterscotch morsels in a brown sugar bar.
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 yolks egg
- 1-⅔ cup unsifted all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups Guittard Butterscotch Baking Chips
- 1-1/2 cups toasted pecan pieces (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cream together butter, brown sugar and salt until creamy and light in color.
- Add the vanilla, eggs, and yolks until light and pale.
- Combine flour and baking soda,
- fold into butter mixture with butterscotch chips and pecans until fully combined.
- Spread batter into a greased 8” square pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!