Passion Fruit and Coconut Panna Cotta
This recipe is straight from our vendor Valrhona! A gluten free and vegan recipe! TOTAL TIME: 8-10 MINS
- Melt the PASSION FRUIT INSPIRATION and set aside.
- Combine the almond milk and gelatin. Set aside.
- Combine the coconut cream and sugar in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Combine the almond milk mixture and the boiling coconut cream mixture.
- Pour over the PASSION FRUIT INSPIRATION in several additions.
- Whisk to combine. Then use an immersion blender to completly mix.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer and pour into small ramekins, jars, or cups.
- Chill for 4 hours to set.
- Garnish with passion fruit pulp to serve.