Delivery Driver Needed
Learn the ins and outs of food service distribution in the exciting industry pastry and gastronomy. Your ability to excel and exceed expectations will drive the results you receive from this opportunity.
We have been in operation for 50 Years. We are a small, stable company with a great staff of friendly & hard working people. Looking for a courteous & dependable person who enjoys & takes pride in their work. Safety & accuracy are first. We strive for excellent customer service. Happy customers guarantee growth in our business. THE CUSTOMERS ARE OUR ULTIMATE BOSS!!
- • Ability to handle and lift merchandise weighing up to 75 lbs
- • Driving and making merchandise deliveries
- • Computer Literate, working with electronic scanning devices maintaining inventory.
- • Must be professional and courteous
- • Clean License
- • Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills
- • Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability
- • Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- • Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- • Forklift certified a Plus
Duties to include:
- • Delivering in the Tri-County Area daily, Naples on occasion
- • Pulling outgoing merchandise for the deliveries
- • Receiving, counting, stripping pallets, & putting away incoming merchandise.
- • Loading merchandise into the truck according to the order of the invoices.
- • The cooler portion of the warehouse is 62° & the freezer portion is 5°.
- • The merchandise on the warehouse racks, is hand stacked.
- • Pallet-Jack, reach truck, hand trucks, & rolling ladder are provided.
- • Back-braces, gloves, & a freezer-suit are provided.
Health Insurance for employee (Humana) 50% paid by the company. Employee is responsible for the other 50%. Option to cover family members at the employee’s expense.