Ingredients for Chocolate Brownies
880g Fresh butter
1265g Caster sugar
835g Whole eggs
835g Pecan nuts
- Melt Butter and Callebaut Callets together at 113°F.
- Whisk together caster sugar, and eggs gently and then mix the whole eggs into the melted chocolate.
- Mix in flour
- Crush pecan nuts and add to the mixture.
- Spread out on a baking tray and bake at 356°F for 8 to 10 minutes. **Make sure the brownie stays moist.
Ingredients for Ruby Chocolate Glaze
1070g Callebaut® Ruby RB1
80g Grape seed oil
30g Dry butter
5g Beetroot powder
For a brighter color, you can add Mona Lisa Power Flowers instead of beetroot powder.
- Melt Ruby Chocolate at 95°F.
- Add grape seed, dry butter and beetroot it to the previous mix and stir well.
- Warm up the glaze at 95°F and apply it over the brownies at room temperature.
- Leave to crystallize and decorate.
Dip lower half of the brownies into Ruby chocolate glaze; allow excess to drip back into saucepan. Place on waxed paper-lined sheet pan.
Add your toppings and decors and let it cool until ready to serve.
Some decorations we suggest.