Cherry Chocolate Chip Blondies with Cherry Frosting
This recipe is from Desserts with Benefits and was edited to include Rader Products. Check them out for more great recipes.
- 370g (1½ cups) Ravifruit Morello Cherry Puree
- 96g (½ cup) Granulated Erythritol
- 14g (1 tbs) Avocado Oil
- ¾ tsp Liquid Stevia Extract
- ¼ tsp Natural Cherry Flavor
- 160g (1 cup) Brown Rice Flour
- 120g (1 cup) Oat Flour
- ½ tsp Double-Acting Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Barry Callebaut Chips Dark Sugar Free 4000ct
- 105g (¾ cup) Powdered Erythritol
- 3 tbs Ravifruit Morello Cherry Puree
- ⅛ tsp Natural Cherry Flavor
For the Blondies:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line an 8" brownie pan with parchment paper both ways.
For the cherry puree, whisk in the erythritol, oil, stevia extract, and cherry flavor.
In a small bowl, whisk together the brown rice flour, oat flour, baking powder, and salt. Dump the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and fold together until the batter is smooth.
Stir in the chocolate chips. Scoop the batter into the prepared pan and spread it out to the edges. Bake for ~30 minutes, or until the center of the blondies are firm when tapped. Let cool completely in the pan.
For the Frosting:
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the erythritol, cherry puree, and cherry flavor. Spread onto the cooled blondies. Slice and serve!
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.