- Oranges are the largest citrus fruit in the world.
- Orange juice is the most popular fruit juice in America.
- There are over 600 varieties of oranges.
- Florida is the top orange producer in the United States.
- If you do eat the peel, you'll get a good amount of nutrients. "Orange peel actually has more fiber than the fruit inside," Flores said. "It also has flavonoids in it that contain nutritious benefits.”
- About 85 percent of all oranges produced are used for juice
Source: https://marketbasketfoods.com/, www.livescience.com
Check out these great recipes using Rader products!!
Tips and Tricks
We came across a site with tons of information on oranges!
If orange is your favorite fruit or your just want to learn more about storage, how to buy, when they are at their best and orange varieties Click the link below.